Penn State's Strategic Information Management System allows for the budgeting, internal form processing, submission, negotiation, and reporting of research proposal and award information based on financial and non-financial grants and contracts.
You can learn more about SIMS at Penn State by logging in to the service directly.
This service is part of the Administrative and Business category.
- This is an active service
- Researchers (faculty, staff, students), Research Administrators, Compliance Officers, Financial Officers, and University Officials
- SIMS systems access
- PSU internet connection (on-campus or VPN)
- A valid Penn State access ID and password
- A supported device, operating system, and browser